We have implemented OMMA Sales Limits based on the following OMMA rules
310:681-2-8. Possession Limits
(a) A patient who has been issued and is in possession of an OMMA medical marijuana license is legally authorized to:
(1) Consume marijuana legally;
(2) Legally possess up to three (3) ounces (84.9 grams) of marijuana on their person;
(3) Legally possess six mature marijuana plants;
(4) Legally possess six seedling plants;
(5) Legally possess (1) ounce (28.3 grams) of concentrated marijuana;
(6) Legally possess seventy-two (72) ounces (2,037.6 grams) of edible marijuana; and
(7) Legally possess up to eight (8) ounces (226.4 grams) of marijuana in their residence.
(b) These possession limits are cumulative and a licensed patient or caregiver may possess at one time the totality of the items listed in this Section.
Current OMMA Rules
Print Bardcodes. Barcode your products for quick POS lookups
Compatible with Dymo, Star, Zebra and Brother Printers
Stay compliant by tracking required state and local taxes with each Marijuana sale
Stay compliant with Oklahoma Measure 91 and OAR 845-025 by tracking taxes for the Oklahoma Department of Revenue for OMMA recreational sales.
Stay compliant with ORS 475.300 - 475.346 by generating instant Oklahoma friendly inventory reports and manifests.
Upload scanned authorization to transfer forms, Intake Forms And Lab Test documents. Instant access To forms When you need them For Oklahoma Authority Reviews.
Get an instance, professional website with .COM name and company email for your dispensary.