Nov. 2nd Update
11/1/2020 5:11:11 AM +00:00
A major update is scheduled for tomorrow Monday November 2nd
- Correction to HEMP & CBD Taxation. OMMPOS has been mistakenly including HEMP and CBD only items in tax reports. This may have resulted in an inflated tax report. This error has been corrected as of 10/1/2020. Quarterly returns filed before this date should be refiled.
- Correction to the Caregiver Sales Limits. Our understanding of the new OLCC rules was not correct. We set OMMPOS up to limit patients and caregivers to a maximum combined 32 ounces per month. Based on updated OLCC guidance, we have updated this limit to 32oz per month for patients and an additional 32oz per month for caregivers.
- New Farm Tools BETA available. Our first release of Metrc Farm Tools is publicly available. Manage your Metrc grow compliance directly from OMMPOS
- A recent Windows update has broken FireFox’s ability to print labels. To workaround this issue change your Firefox PDF options to download PDFs instead of opening them in Firefox.
- New Billing System. OMMPOS uses a new automated billing system. Your bill becomes available from the OMMPOS homepage on the 1st of every month.
- Office Hours. Customer support is included in your OMMPOS plan. Please call us anytime Monday to Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM with questions. We are happy to help.
Thank you for your business!
Marijuana Software, LLC
(971) 276 - 3371
Oregon Montana Members Updates
Back to Blog
Print Bardcodes. Barcode your products for quick POS lookups
Thermal Printer Compatible
Compatible with Dymo, Star, Zebra and Brother Printers
OMMA Tax Tracking
Stay compliant by tracking required state and local taxes with each Marijuana sale
OMMA and Oklahoma Compliance
Stay compliant with Oklahoma Measure 91 and OAR 845-025 by tracking taxes for the Oklahoma Department of Revenue for OMMA recreational sales.
Stay compliant with ORS 475.300 - 475.346 by generating instant Oklahoma friendly inventory reports and manifests.
Upload scanned authorization to transfer forms, Intake Forms And Lab Test documents. Instant access To forms When you need them For Oklahoma Authority Reviews.
Website and Email
Get an instance, professional website with .COM name and company email for your dispensary.